Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Long day tomorrow

Early in the morning I will go to a field trip with my class tomorrow to far away. We're gonna a distance of about half the country to see some thing I'm not even sure what it is. I'm just going because my friends are going to too and the most important is the doing something together with them. Socialize :P

Leaving my hometown at 7:30am (ouch!) and comming back at 8pm. woah, 12 hours?

And this will the second last school day before the Spring break. Wonderful! Now I only have 1 more boring day. During the holidays I will be quite busy studying maths though x.x

I won't take a camera so if my friends take any pictures I will post them here. Otherwise, no pictures for anyone.



Also, LMFAO!! No wonder this got 59 million views... brilliant xD



White and nerdy... damn, I'd hate to be one of those...


You should check out "Weird Al" Yankovic if you're familiar with famous American artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment