Tuesday, July 20, 2010

here we go

So these past few days I haven't update this much but I got good excuses for that. This Saturday I was out all day with friends and later in the evening I had to go to my granny's. Friday I had to go to a city like 28km away from my hometown to sign a bunch of papers in order to apply to the job in the factory. Seriously, what's the deal? and I had to be there at 10am, so imagine what hour I had to get up. And I don't know shit about the city so I went around and around and around...... until I was finally able to find the place where I was supposted to go. The city is considerably larger then my hometown (about 50,000 people comparing to my hometown's 15,000). But yeah it was fun figuring out where I had to go and how everything works out. I mean, everyone loves to figure that shit out, right?

Yesterday I just took a rest and stayed home watching tv, on the pc... lazy stuff. It was fun actually, heh xD talking with my friends, play games, chat with pretty girls ^.^ xP


Here's an interesting tektonik video I found and wanna share with everyone reading this:

After watching this, I have some serious doubts which one is better: tektonik or shuffle. They're both fun to watch, I can tell ya that.
The song kick ass too! it's Basshunter, one of my favourite dj's ;D The song name is "Now you're gone" Huge dance hit around Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment