Friday, July 23, 2010

it's time for...

Well, the time has come once again. I'm talking about my hometown's annual party that lasts 5 days. The only 5 days of the year when this city doesn't suck!! xDDD
It's got concerts, animation events, music on the streets and my personal favourite, an amusement park! ;D they have bumper cars, children's rides, the pit of death, some wild chairs that go up and down and a giant wheel where people sit on some kinda big chair and go on a wild ride. I'll post images here if I can.

During the day, it's empty as fuck and almost nobody is there. But after like... 9:30pm, it starts filling and there's a lot of people and almost every attraction gets full.


Well, I still didn't get the call about my job, but I except to start on August 1st the most...
Today so far I just sit here all day (I went out the last 3 consecutive days) so we might say it's my rest day xP
There's this Thai girl I got on my msn who had nothing better to do so she got he guitar and played a few well known songs in front of a live audience of which I'm the only person xPPP Well, she's just getting started... She started like 2 weeks ago so she's not exactly a pro yet. But I did like her voice a lot. It kinda reminds me of Hayley Williams from Paramore or Avril a bit. And her accent is so cute hahahhah ;D Good times. I liked listening to her.
Too bad she got a bf :P naw jk ^.^
I would post her pic here but uhm... I better not :p

No comments:

Post a Comment