Thursday, August 26, 2010

not a single care

She would have won the Eurovision song contest. This was Azerbaijan's entry song for this year's contest. Safura was only 17 at the time of the contest (she recently turned 18) has got a beautiful voice and well I can say she looks good too =P



but instead, like usual, the most popular or powerful country's singer wins. This year it was Germany. The song is so shitty I won't even bother to post it. You can look for yourselves "Lena - Satellite" is the name of Germany's 2010 entry song.



I got nothing much to do so these days I just play games with my bro without a single care in the world. I actually completed 2 games! I have this habbit of starting a game but only about 5% of times completing it until the end... yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment