Saturday, September 4, 2010

Tired of Portugal Women

I'm tired of Portugal. I don't like them. Yup, I'm going to post about this again...

First of all, I don't like the climate that much. It's too hot and dry in the summer for my taste so I don't like it. However, Portuguese people LOVE that weather because if they're a girl they can go to the beach and show they hawt sexy body to hot guys and take a few pictures of themselves sometimes alone, sometimes with their friends in swimsuit/bikini and post them in their precious little hi5 and facebook pages showing their best attributes being them their giant chest, their ass worthy of a playboy cover or something else in order to get attention from popular horny guys and have a lovely hook-up.
Guys love it so they can go to the beach precisely to watch those so smexy girls in their most revealing and tight clothes out there and see if they get pick up one to hook-up because like they can't find anywhere else to dump them.

Strike 1



The people. ahhhhhh, with that description I just posted about them earlier in mind, it seems like I'm describing a Mexico city more than I'm describing a developed first world European country, but unfortunately that's the way it is.

1) To start, Portuguese girls always try to take down the males' egos. They are annoying as fuck. They "tweet" a lot. You make friends with her, she won't leave you alone again. You say something peculiar or usual about you, they make fun of you. And I hate it how stubborn they are! They always think they're the ones who are right and once proved wrong, they start annoying you and/or saying all kinds of nonsense bullshit excuses.
I love it how in their blogs, hi5 pages and facebook pages in their "about me" section where you can write a small text about yourselves, you know, describe ourselves as a person, I find all these awesome "descriptions" written by our lovely Portuguese girls and realize how wonderful they are. They're all "nice, fun, playful, interesting, love their friends, happy and helpful". The biggest flaw we can find there is, in general "a bit stubborn" or "a little lazy", but no cynical, violent, annoying, ignorant, shitty or any other bad thing that makes them look like they're not perfect.

2) Now let's take a look at the pictures of the profile pictures they use as their facebook main photo which will be visible to everyone in their profiles.
For that, I selected 3 random people (the first 3 I could find) whose name and location shall remain annonymous:


LOOK! IN A PUBLIC PROFILE!! DON'T YOU JUST WANNA DATE OR HOOK-UP WITH HER, GUYS? YOU KNOW YOU FUCKING DO!


THIS ONE CONFIRMS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID EARLIER ABOUT THEM TAKING PICS ON THE BEACH AND POST THEM IN THEIR PROFILES LATER.


I WON'T EVEN BOTHER TO COMMENT THIS PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT.


I don't like Portuguese girls. Portuguese women don't attract me at all. I hate Portugal girls, end of story. You will NEVER see me dating a Portuguese girl.

strike 2 and 3

No wonder I don't even know my own country's national anthem...

No comments:

Post a Comment