Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Going the Distance 2010

"Going the Distance is a 2010 romantic comedy film directed by Nanette Burstein, and staring Justin Long and Drew Barrymore. The movie began filming in New York City in July 2009, and was released on September 3, 2010." ~ Wikipedia

So it goes like this:
The movie revolves around a couple who try to maintain a long-distance relationship, with the guy, being from New York City (American East Coast) and the girl being from San Francisco, California (West Coast). I'm looking forward to watch this movie especially since this is a topic that interests me and is very actual so I wanna see how this turns out. I hope they don't ruin it! I wanna see their impression of it.

The movie already came out on September 3rd in the United States and it will most likely premiere here on the local cinemas next week but I probably won't go to the cinema to watch it. Instead, I think I'll just download it and watch on my pc as many times as I want hahahah xD

Well, here's the movie poster:

I love how it reveals NOTHING about the movie :'3

So uhm, yeah my expectations are pretty high. Impress me :P Might watch this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment