Thursday, September 16, 2010

Back in showbiz

so I went to court today as a witness to what happened on the night of November 8th 2009. I misses 2 of my classes (yay!). Turns out that one of the guys who beat up my friends appeared. We were all surprised. And futhermore, he appeared 15 minutes late which lead us to think he wasn't gonna show at all.
But what surprise us even more is that he accepted to appologize in public and pay for the damages caused. Problem solved. He said he confused my friends for 2 brazillian guys who raped a Ukrainian girl at the castle (wacky). I don't belive that bullshit but oh well.

So it ended at around 11am and I went back to school. Now here I am at home having lunch and writing this :)

Like promised, I'll post some photos of myself now all taken today :P


Regular normal me.


Uhhhhm... this one is normal too. For me at least xD


Yup... I'm sober x)


uhhhhhh...


Me having a stroke.


Ok so I took a few pics around my house too to show everyone how wonderful it is :'3


Half of my desk...


... and the other half of my desk. Everything is so tidy right? ;D


Yup, that's a bed. The computer room's bed.


That's my study desk...


... and that's me studying in my lovely study desk :'333

No comments:

Post a Comment