Monday, October 4, 2010

Bah...

Blehh, why are we fighting for something we can't achieve? I mean, is it really worth it to wish for something that will never come true? Is it really worth using my time and effort for something impossible? Might as well save them, I know. But it's like the movie says: Get rich or die tryin' in. In my case it's not about getting rich, but I rather try it. The results are usually a let down, but I'm prepared. At least I'll have a lighter conscience! I still think that I'll never make it =(

Everything is so complex, everyday is like a test full of obstacles that seem almost impossible. And just when you think you gotten past through them, they're gonna come back and tackle you to the damn ground.



Some people say everything happens for a reason. Come to think of it, the last 2-3 years, there has been like a chain reaction with one occurance leading to another and that one leadeing to several others and so on. There's probably a reason for that. Or maybe who knows? It just happened for no reason at all and it's all coincidence, lolz.
Yeah, sometimes I'm filled with philosophic thoughts.

Do I dare?



bah...

No comments:

Post a Comment