Monday, October 25, 2010

I don't even know what to call this :)

Wow, it's been a while since I last updated this... Mainly because of all the shit I got going on lately. I got about everything. School meetings, exams, spend time with friends and keeping my Youtube account updated often so I don't let my subscribers, friends and followers down ;)

weeeee some viking techno staright from Norway by Stian K! :) I found the title worth a comment too. "Area 51" :D


ok anyways, one thing that upset me recently was the whole drama around Wayne Rooney's contract renewal. Appearently he wanted to be the highest paid player in the world with an annual 15 million euros! And he refused to sign a new contract until his demands were accepted by Manchester United. Basically, he or his manager, whatever, are bullying the club and Alex Ferguson around. Just goes to show how proud Mr. Rooney is of Man U, a great name of football and the club that lift him to fame.
And it's not like he did a decent world cup not to mention his start of the season was terrible, finding the net only once so far this season.
In reponse, Blackpool manager Ian Holloway responded in an interview about the story. He just outburst and gave a very valid opinion of it.
That man rules:

:'3

hmmm I'd post a story here but it's so weird and embarassing that I'll just play long, see how it turns out and then maybe post here once it's finished. Lyn knowns what I'm about ;D I think she's the only one anyways., which reminds me, her b-day is comming soon, eh... *takes note on calendar*
Not that I'll forget anyways because it's the day before one of my friend's, haha. Some party it'll be :PPP

No comments:

Post a Comment