Thursday, October 28, 2010

No Free Lunch?

d'oooooh! Just when I thought I was gonna score a free lunch tomorrow on the occasion on one of my friend's 19th birthday (yup, he's exactly 1 day younger than Lyn!) the dude told me and the others he's not paying anyone lunch because he's going to some event in Lisbon with only one of his friends. I didn't get what kind of event it was exactly, but from what I heard it has something to do with the president? weird... o.o'
Anyways, those 2 lucky sons of.... are going to miss the whole day of class! and they're authorized! haaaa... not fair. And tomorrow we got an economics test... They will only do the exact same test next Tuesday. 2 things: 1) they will have more time to prepare and 2) They will already know most of the questions that will be on the test -.-'

boooooo, I thought we were gonna make a party and stuff... ! oh, what a let down -.-'


I will have no more tests until late November after tomorrow's at least. That means more time to do whatever I feel like, including updating this thingy more often, LOL.

That's all the time I have now, I'll update this again soon.


btw, I already posted on your fb and stuff but I'll say once more before teh day is over :D Happy b-day Lyn! uisehh! xP

hmmm chocolate... *drools* I want one of those :'3

No comments:

Post a Comment