Tuesday, November 30, 2010

finished

Finally, the test season is over. Now it the part I should wait my results with great anciety, but not really. I know my teachers are real fuckheads when it comes to correcting tests. I would elaborate a bit more but I got have time or will to do that.
The tests went pretty ok with the only exception being yup, you guessed it, maths.

It's fucking coooooold ;o Europe is going through a coldwave with winds straight from the Artic (north pole) making an unusual cold wave. Usual because temperatures have reached record lows for the month of November in many cities with several others still to reach soon enough. For example, tomorrow the city of Warsaw in Poland will reach a -27 degrees low and a -13 high, Berlin (Germany) will reach a high of -10 and a low of -14, Switzerland's alps lands may reach -38 and just today Sweden, Norway and Finland reached nearly -20 degrees.

I live pretty near the sea so temperatures don't drop nearly as much as the places mentioned before. But still, they reach -4 degrees during the night. oh yeaaaaaah but it's funny seeing everything white in the morning covered in ice and slippery hahahah. and cars windows all frozen and stuff :'3









Pics from various European cities taken between November 29-30


Despite my post, I like cold temperatures. I think it's nice for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment