Thursday, November 18, 2010

some pics of November 13th...

I'll just post here some of the pictures of the night I posted earlier about.
A lot of pictures were taken of many people and they were posted on the students association list's facebook page but I'll just post here the ones I'm in and a few more.

So here's the 2 guys that I went in the car with that took me there.

I was with them first when the place was still pretty empty but then we started to find other friends and stuff and we got all mixed up around :D that girl is from my class.


A nice pic with me in it and all the guys in that pic are good friends of mine :)


those guys rock! :)

Everyone was feelin' the beat. Some even went up the tables to dance, hahahah :D



A closer look inside:

You can really feel the heat in there. Now imagine everyone jumping. It was freakin' hot in there. I know those guys by sight only.


Oh look:

:'3


Another...



This oen caught me on my back ;o

...With all my best buddies :D


me with a priceless idiot face x)





LOL! I know this guy :'3



THE ORGANIZER AND FUTURE PRESIDENT OF THE STUDENTS ASSOCIATION. HELL YEAH, HE GOT MY VOTE! xDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment