Thursday, June 16, 2011

Overscheduled

Tight schedule lately. I got a whole pile of things to do but I have no time to do anything at all! Where am i gonna find me some time?

The study for my exams takes me a lot of time I could be using for many others things so this better be worth it in the end! hahah let's hope so...

I never have time to even go out and take care of simple things such as my passport or figure out why everytime I put my bank card inside the machine, it keeps spitting it back out and saying "error reading"...
I just wish the day was longer.

Maybe I will take a day off from study when I feel like I did enough and I can take a short break to deal with all those things ;)


Or maybe tomorrow just before I go to tuition I can have a while to do that stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment